The top of 1,500 images
I have a holiday, my portfolio reached 1,500 images.
I was very grateful to the team Dreamstime for having they give us the opportunity to show and sell their work on this site!
As for me Dreamstime? For me, it is as a sport, as mountains, where many peaks that strives to achieve!
I rode 600 km to make this photo.
I used to go nine o'clock in the mountains to make this photo.
These pictures have enough views and popularity, hence I was not able to convey the impression that I felt there!
These pictures have maximum sales, but to make them I do not labor intensive.
I recommend everyone to take pictures a lot and all the time and the audience will understand it better!
Photo credits: Vladimir Fomin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America