Top 10 Things You Can Do to Reduce Global Warming
2. Use less heat and air conditioning.
3. Change a light bulb.
4. Drive less and drive smart.
5. Buy Energy-Efficient products.
6. Use less hot water.
7. Use the "off" switch.
8. Plant a tree.
9. Get s report card from your utility company.
10. Encourage others to conserve.
These 10 steps will take you a long way toward reducing your energy use and your monthly budget.And less energy use means less dependence on the fossil fuels that create greenhouse gases and contribute global warming.
Photo credits: Janeedward.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images