Top 10 Things You Can Do to Reduce Global Warming
2. Use less heat and air conditioning.
3. Change a light bulb.
4. Drive less and drive smart.
5. Buy Energy-Efficient products.
6. Use less hot water.
7. Use the "off" switch.
8. Plant a tree.
9. Get s report card from your utility company.
10. Encourage others to conserve.
These 10 steps will take you a long way toward reducing your energy use and your monthly budget.And less energy use means less dependence on the fossil fuels that create greenhouse gases and contribute global warming.
Photo credits: Janeedward.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget