Top 5 Reasons to Go Exclusive with DT
1) My photos get reviewed much faster. I uploaded this panorama photo less than 24 hours ago.
2) My earnings instantly grew upon being accepted
3) I get more $ per download
4) I see my photos higher in search results... This photo of the Buddha is on page 1 for keyword "buddha." It has 1 download and has been online for less than 72 hours.
5) I can spend more time taking photos instead of managing my photos with multiple stock agencies.
EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that faster image review times may have nothing to do with my exclusivity. It seemed that right after I went exclusive, my wait times were reduced significantly. I attributed that to my exclusive status. Oh well.
Photo credits: Elephantopia.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation