Top 5 Reasons to Go Exclusive with DT
1) My photos get reviewed much faster. I uploaded this panorama photo less than 24 hours ago.
2) My earnings instantly grew upon being accepted
3) I get more $ per download
4) I see my photos higher in search results... This photo of the Buddha is on page 1 for keyword "buddha." It has 1 download and has been online for less than 72 hours.
5) I can spend more time taking photos instead of managing my photos with multiple stock agencies.
EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that faster image review times may have nothing to do with my exclusivity. It seemed that right after I went exclusive, my wait times were reduced significantly. I attributed that to my exclusive status. Oh well.
Photo credits: Elephantopia.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready