I research the each DT category to find photos/illustration with largest number of downloads. You should read this blog with images, so see this blog.
I saw that all those photos except Ron’s are for over couple years on DT. They have many downloads and viewers. They all are on level 5 the heights level on Dreamstime. Most of them have not got the option of ‘sell the rights’ except Studio’s. Maybe my quick research will help somebody to get their own conclusions. My are that the time is important for selling’s and it is micro stock even if the photo is really popular it is cost maximum 8 credits for RF it is great for all contributors and for us.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People