Top selling image keeps going and going....!!!
I recently went to a Wildlife Reservation near to where I live. I went there with my wife who is on her 15th week of her pregnancy =) Baby coming soon!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!! . She had to do a little exercise and since the path of the reservation was not challenging she could walk for an hour but we forgot to bring water so we went back home. Yeah unplanned trips never last long heheheh Here is the path we followed. Enjoy!!!!
Also here is my best selling image at the moment. When kids do finger painting is great joy for the family, Except for the one who cleans up =(
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready