Toronto Star bought my image!
Just wanted to share this picture with my peers. This picture was designed for the banking community and instead it has caught the attention of seven different companies for the travel industry and I just found out that Toronto star featured it in one of the travel articles!
Thank you Toronto Star for picking my picture out of the millions you could of chosen for your article.
I wrote a blog last year about this picture on how important it is to have the right model posing for your picture...and to pay attention to every detail
I know how picky designers are and just wanted to thank the designer that picked my picture for your international newspaper.
You made my day!
Here it is: LINK
Photo credits: Project007.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars