A touch of humor on the topic of keywords
Lots of heated debates on keywords on DT right now...So here is my little story, I hope it will make you laugh.
Anyway, I thought yeah, why not, and added the keyword to the list. But when I submit a picture I like to check keywords and come back to them as more come to my head (very grateful to DT for that function btw).
Well, if you care to search for cowgirl in the search engine, you'll see that it was not exactly the appropriate keyword for my sweet little baby so it's no longer on my list!
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation