A touch of humor on the topic of keywords
Lots of heated debates on keywords on DT right now...So here is my little story, I hope it will make you laugh.
Anyway, I thought yeah, why not, and added the keyword to the list. But when I submit a picture I like to check keywords and come back to them as more come to my head (very grateful to DT for that function btw).
Well, if you care to search for cowgirl in the search engine, you'll see that it was not exactly the appropriate keyword for my sweet little baby so it's no longer on my list!
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava