A touch of humor on the topic of keywords
Lots of heated debates on keywords on DT right now...So here is my little story, I hope it will make you laugh.
Anyway, I thought yeah, why not, and added the keyword to the list. But when I submit a picture I like to check keywords and come back to them as more come to my head (very grateful to DT for that function btw).
Well, if you care to search for cowgirl in the search engine, you'll see that it was not exactly the appropriate keyword for my sweet little baby so it's no longer on my list!
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings