A touch of humor on the topic of keywords
Lots of heated debates on keywords on DT right now...So here is my little story, I hope it will make you laugh.
Anyway, I thought yeah, why not, and added the keyword to the list. But when I submit a picture I like to check keywords and come back to them as more come to my head (very grateful to DT for that function btw).
Well, if you care to search for cowgirl in the search engine, you'll see that it was not exactly the appropriate keyword for my sweet little baby so it's no longer on my list!
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal