Those tough pigs
Today I made a sale of a Warthog which is one of the funniest (the piglets) and toughest (mother with piglets) african animals you can imagine.
This pic is by far not any of the better Warthog photos I made during several trips to Kenya but sometimes the buyer choses those images and he is supposed to know better what he wants and why he takes that decision. (I wish there was more communication between contributors and buyers)
It is not the first time that I sell a picture which in my opinion is really not impressive at all while others which I am slightly proud of remain unsold till our DT staff has to send you that well known message of "Dear Joan, This is an automated notification. Your portfolio includes images that have been online for more than 4..." all of us who have been around for more than 4 years know it!
Well, as we say in Spain A caballo regalado no le mires el bocado, a sale is a sale and we are very thankful!
Photo credits: Joan Egert.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step