Tour de France 2011
It's not very often that a major sporting event happens around this rural area of France but this year the first three days of the famous Tour de France race were very close to where I live. I was really lucky that I was able to go to the first 2 days (only 1 hour drive from home) and got some great photos.
The first day was at Mont des Alouettes, where they come up the hill to the finish line with the windmill. I stood at around 500m from the finish. There had been some accidents so they were spaced out enough to get at least a few photos.
The second day I went to Les Essarts where they were doing team trials. It was brilliant because I got to see the start and the finish.
Not only did I have 2 great days taking photos all the ones I uploaded got accepted and it really boosted my portfolio.
Photo credits: , Victoria Simmonds.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster