Tower Bridge London
Good morning, I'd like to share my impression of Tower Bridge, London, with you.
At first, I was impressed by it's giant size. The breadth of the road surface, the big rivets and steel beams, the overall length...you got to see it to understand! Of course, it is still one photographers opinion ;-) The construction looks robust, and it is nicely painted. Perhaps the river Thames itself also contributes to my opinion about Tower Bridge, its breadth is enormous. Anyway, if you are in London, a must see I'd say.
Photo credits: Gerrit Jan (gj).
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready