Toys for Dummies
This is a creative whim. I used a dummy to mimic a fairy tale world. At sunset, there are a bunch of sunshine just launched into the lawn, I used a low angle shot this photo, so the characters can seem larger, the sun just illuminated figure's hands, there is a fantastic feeling.
This photo basically no post-production, I simply adjusted his color.
Photo credits: Le Zhang.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips