Toys for Dummies
This is a creative whim. I used a dummy to mimic a fairy tale world. At sunset, there are a bunch of sunshine just launched into the lawn, I used a low angle shot this photo, so the characters can seem larger, the sun just illuminated figure's hands, there is a fantastic feeling.
This photo basically no post-production, I simply adjusted his color.
Photo credits: Le Zhang.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer