Tradition of chinese folk art,paper-cut
Paper-cutting, are the wealth among China's ancient tradition of a folk art, it has a long history, unique style. Its sub-Shear Technology, engraved, tear and so on, form is derived from the flower of life, birds, fish, insects, and other figures. Today it has been included in the world intangible cultural heritage protection areas.
Paper-cut can be used for decorating walls, doors and windows, the HA column, mirrors, lamps and lanterns, but also for the gifts be used for decorative purposes, or even paper-cutting in itself can also be used as gift to others.
Photo credits: Jun Mu.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs