Tradition of chinese folk art,paper-cut
Paper-cutting, are the wealth among China's ancient tradition of a folk art, it has a long history, unique style. Its sub-Shear Technology, engraved, tear and so on, form is derived from the flower of life, birds, fish, insects, and other figures. Today it has been included in the world intangible cultural heritage protection areas.
Paper-cut can be used for decorating walls, doors and windows, the HA column, mirrors, lamps and lanterns, but also for the gifts be used for decorative purposes, or even paper-cutting in itself can also be used as gift to others.
Photo credits: Jun Mu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror