Tradition of chinese folk art,paper-cut
Paper-cutting, are the wealth among China's ancient tradition of a folk art, it has a long history, unique style. Its sub-Shear Technology, engraved, tear and so on, form is derived from the flower of life, birds, fish, insects, and other figures. Today it has been included in the world intangible cultural heritage protection areas.
Paper-cut can be used for decorating walls, doors and windows, the HA column, mirrors, lamps and lanterns, but also for the gifts be used for decorative purposes, or even paper-cutting in itself can also be used as gift to others.
Photo credits: Jun Mu.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster