Tradition of chinese folk art,paper-cut
Paper-cutting, are the wealth among China's ancient tradition of a folk art, it has a long history, unique style. Its sub-Shear Technology, engraved, tear and so on, form is derived from the flower of life, birds, fish, insects, and other figures. Today it has been included in the world intangible cultural heritage protection areas.
Paper-cut can be used for decorating walls, doors and windows, the HA column, mirrors, lamps and lanterns, but also for the gifts be used for decorative purposes, or even paper-cutting in itself can also be used as gift to others.
Photo credits: Jun Mu.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal