Traditional Winter Festival
Tradition. Such a wonderful word. Happy people, beautiful winter, lovely atmosphere!
Saturday, December 19, in the 2009 edition of the Winter Festival 20 rural groups passed along the main street of Iasi, Romania.
Accompanied by music and colinde (carols), 20 rural groups representing villages performed outside in full costume and masks. The groups were from Romania area (Bistrita Nasaud, Suceava, Neamt, Iasi, Vaslui si Botosani).
The festival was successful in the city and the parade was long and crowded.
I wish you a great, successful and happy 2010!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget