Traditional Winter Festival
Tradition. Such a wonderful word. Happy people, beautiful winter, lovely atmosphere!
Saturday, December 19, in the 2009 edition of the Winter Festival 20 rural groups passed along the main street of Iasi, Romania.
Accompanied by music and colinde (carols), 20 rural groups representing villages performed outside in full costume and masks. The groups were from Romania area (Bistrita Nasaud, Suceava, Neamt, Iasi, Vaslui si Botosani).
The festival was successful in the city and the parade was long and crowded.
I wish you a great, successful and happy 2010!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images