Traditional Winter Festival
Tradition. Such a wonderful word. Happy people, beautiful winter, lovely atmosphere!
Saturday, December 19, in the 2009 edition of the Winter Festival 20 rural groups passed along the main street of Iasi, Romania.
Accompanied by music and colinde (carols), 20 rural groups representing villages performed outside in full costume and masks. The groups were from Romania area (Bistrita Nasaud, Suceava, Neamt, Iasi, Vaslui si Botosani).
The festival was successful in the city and the parade was long and crowded.
I wish you a great, successful and happy 2010!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.