Traditional Winter Festival
Tradition. Such a wonderful word. Happy people, beautiful winter, lovely atmosphere!
Saturday, December 19, in the 2009 edition of the Winter Festival 20 rural groups passed along the main street of Iasi, Romania.
Accompanied by music and colinde (carols), 20 rural groups representing villages performed outside in full costume and masks. The groups were from Romania area (Bistrita Nasaud, Suceava, Neamt, Iasi, Vaslui si Botosani).
The festival was successful in the city and the parade was long and crowded.
I wish you a great, successful and happy 2010!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past