Tragic accident with cruise ship off Italian Coast. - Dreamstime
We are all now aware of the tragic accident last Friday to the Costa Concordia, a cruise ship with about 4000 passengers on board , off the coast in Italy.
There must be a demand for images of that ship prior to the accident.
I knew I had images of cruise ships anchored off the Greek Island of Santorini but upon searching my portfolio I could only come up with Costa Fortuna presumably a sister ship of Costa Concordia.
I have a few other images of cruise ships but for me this is a lesson on how we should be on the look out for editorial images especially while on holidays. These images of other boats shown below were captured in 2011 from the Greek Island of Santorini.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images