Tragic accident with cruise ship off Italian Coast.
We are all now aware of the tragic accident last Friday to the Costa Concordia, a cruise ship with about 4000 passengers on board , off the coast in Italy.
There must be a demand for images of that ship prior to the accident.
I knew I had images of cruise ships anchored off the Greek Island of Santorini but upon searching my portfolio I could only come up with Costa Fortuna presumably a sister ship of Costa Concordia.
I have a few other images of cruise ships but for me this is a lesson on how we should be on the look out for editorial images especially while on holidays. These images of other boats shown below were captured in 2011 from the Greek Island of Santorini.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings