Tragic accident with cruise ship off Italian Coast.
We are all now aware of the tragic accident last Friday to the Costa Concordia, a cruise ship with about 4000 passengers on board , off the coast in Italy.
There must be a demand for images of that ship prior to the accident.
I knew I had images of cruise ships anchored off the Greek Island of Santorini but upon searching my portfolio I could only come up with Costa Fortuna presumably a sister ship of Costa Concordia.
I have a few other images of cruise ships but for me this is a lesson on how we should be on the look out for editorial images especially while on holidays. These images of other boats shown below were captured in 2011 from the Greek Island of Santorini.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama