A couple weekends ago, I went to pick up our son at the local train station. With camera in hand, I took a few shots and transferred them into illustrations. My favorite shot is this train conductor and passenger. They were talking to each other right in front of the train, so it was a great moment to capture.
Photo credits: John Takai.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America