A couple weekends ago, I went to pick up our son at the local train station. With camera in hand, I took a few shots and transferred them into illustrations. My favorite shot is this train conductor and passenger. They were talking to each other right in front of the train, so it was a great moment to capture.
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars