A couple weekends ago, I went to pick up our son at the local train station. With camera in hand, I took a few shots and transferred them into illustrations. My favorite shot is this train conductor and passenger. They were talking to each other right in front of the train, so it was a great moment to capture.
Photo credits: John Takai.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays