A couple weekends ago, I went to pick up our son at the local train station. With camera in hand, I took a few shots and transferred them into illustrations. My favorite shot is this train conductor and passenger. They were talking to each other right in front of the train, so it was a great moment to capture.
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!