"Trash the dress" - new followers
Tonight I thought I'd share with you guys some of my newest images shot with a couple of newlyweds youngsters that were willing to let themselves "tortured" by my ideas in a "trash the dress" photo shoot.
Trash the dress, also known as fearless bridal or rock the frock, is a style of wedding photography that contrasts elegant clothing with an environment in which it is out of place. It is generally shot in the style of fashion and glamour photography. "Trash the dress" is the art of destruction or deconstruction of a brides wedding dress to create a new artwork that the bride would be proud to display on their wall. The new masterpiece is formed in the creative destruction of the dress. Trash the dress is all about limitless expression. This will normally be portrayed in a sequence of images or simply a single image. The form of destruction should reflect the brides personality, however the bride has to have complete confidence with the creative process as well as the skill and expertise of the photographer to brave such an act of finality. (Source: Wikipedia - Trash the dress info link
This kind of wedding photography is one of my favourite subjects and I'm realy glad I can find from time to time "fearless" models willing to endulge my ideas. That's why I'd like to use this opportunity to thank my newest models and "trash the dress" followers: Ana and Cristi!
At the end I'll let you enjoy some of their best images.
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective