We did it we finally bought a motor home. It is an older one but is 33 feet long. Our plans are to start traveling the country, and of course LOTS of photography. We are taking our computers and photo printers.
We are starting this weekend with a short trip (5 days) to Ashville NC and the surrounding area.
We plan on taking photographs early morning and late evening and going through them culling out the unusable ones then editing and uploading while in the campground,. I will also be going through all my old files and culling out un usable shots.(have needed to do this for a LONG time)
Our next trip will be 30 days in the fall going to Vermont. Then something again in January.
Out ultimate goal is to be able to spend 6 months on the road with at least 2 months of that in Alaska (but that will be about 5 years from now.
Am also just .64 cents away from my third pay out here on Dreamstime. YEA!!!
I was thinking about a doing a blog of our adventures/miss adventures. Anyone know any good free blog sites?
Photo credits: Paul Brennan.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!