Travel in Australia, first stop Sydney
Australia, a beautiful country and full of fascinating things. On Jan 15th 2007, My wife and I begin a trip of Australia. Australia is a six largest country in world. My first stop is Sydney, it's a largest city in Australia and most population with 45million. Sydney bridge and opera is my routine route, but most important is I can feel the people live in Sydney. In evening, My wife and I walk in this metropolis hand in hand. what beautiful moment it is! Th
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget