Travel in Australia, first stop Sydney
Australia, a beautiful country and full of fascinating things. On Jan 15th 2007, My wife and I begin a trip of Australia. Australia is a six largest country in world. My first stop is Sydney, it's a largest city in Australia and most population with 45million. Sydney bridge and opera is my routine route, but most important is I can feel the people live in Sydney. In evening, My wife and I walk in this metropolis hand in hand. what beautiful moment it is! Th
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!