Travel in Australia, second stop Brisbane
It is said by local, Australia teem with a very rare stone called Australian opal and also only production in world. It is monopolized by four big family in Australia and they possess of opal mine privately and have a mining right forever.
We are lucy enough to have a time to visit a one work shop and production show of the four big family's company. In the work shop, professional show us the whole opal production. The professional tell us very details.
After production show, we are brought to the next room. In the room, all kind of opal stone that been sculptured list in the glass stall and also the price of opals usually are very high. We also lucy enouth to buy a very beautiful green and yellow coloured opal necklace just for a low price and my wife is very exciting.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road