Travel Facts: What Is The Most Populous Black Nation?
So, why is so little known about this country
The BBC London "Welcome to Lagos" series give some interesting insights of its 16 million strong, densely populated capital city! However, whilst its national literacy rate is only modest (at about 50%), Nigeria is indeed the original home of internationally renown geniuses like the English Literature Nobel Prize winner Wole Soyinka!Fela Kuti - who created his very own Afro Beat genre - the "masked" and extremely colourful Lágbájá, the more contemporary Bez, and the up and coming Chykay being some of the numerous big characters...
Regardless of the pockets of bad news that make all the headlines, Nigerian is actually a country of happy people, fun loving and down to earth people at heart... From the remote desert encroaching villages of the northern Sahel Savana region of this Sub Saharan African country, to its southern beaches and diverse rain forests, a smiling face is never far away... One only needs to open one's eyes, keep an extremely open mind and be prepare to embrace an experience of a lifetime!the baby "Mandrill" monkey I previously discussed - an escapade into the rarely trodden game reserves of the middle belt or a slightly more relaxing soaking up of its seemingly unlimited offerings of sun and culture, Nigeria has an abundance of riches to offer the truly adventurous at heart!
The easy summary here is that, in Nigeria, the "dreamtime" photographic opportunities are - indeed - limitless!
Thanks for listening!
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!