Many times I have jumped in the vehicle and drove around looking for a new photo opportunity. Just a little something different from setting up shots in the studio.
But then there is the planned trip.
Especially this time of year when in the U.S. you can drive from the north to the south and go from winter to summer in one day.
Add to that the beauty and wonder of new territory never explored by myself and it is truly magic.
New Orleans is a very strange but beautiful place. It has everything from the sorrow of the hurricane remnants to the never ending party on Bourbon street.
Everything that a magical place could have.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!