Many times I have jumped in the vehicle and drove around looking for a new photo opportunity. Just a little something different from setting up shots in the studio.
But then there is the planned trip.
Especially this time of year when in the U.S. you can drive from the north to the south and go from winter to summer in one day.
Add to that the beauty and wonder of new territory never explored by myself and it is truly magic.
New Orleans is a very strange but beautiful place. It has everything from the sorrow of the hurricane remnants to the never ending party on Bourbon street.
Everything that a magical place could have.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images