Travel Memory to UK
In autumn this year I traveled to UK, it’s a budget travelling, because I thought only by myself effort that I can have a really thorough view of which I wanna see. I planned a whole travel schedule before starting and even booked some tickets for saving money and it took me about 20 days to travel as my plan to several places like London, Scotland, Lake District, Cotswold and University of Oxford and Cambridge. It implemented quite well although had to settle some problems during this trip such as detail traffic info., the direction of destination even had to face communication problem, some places they have quite strong dialect, but to be grateful is most of them are quite hospitality and helpful.
Among these places, they are different view of each other; the most attractive place to me is the Lake District. I just heard of it’s recommended as one of the most beautiful nature sceneries worth to go and until I arrived there that I was fascinated by its paradise beauty. The people there are also quite welcoming and plain. I lodged in an B&B owned by an old couple. The landlord treated me as their child, each time I went out in the morning they filled my hands many candy & chocolates, saying it would help to recover from fatigue…a really nice old couple.
I quite fancy the photos I took during this trip and uploaded some of them. Hereby share with you my happiness and successes of this wonderful trip.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People