The travel 'Nuggets'
Sophie Dauwe & Jean-Jacques Serol / Pepite Photography
His experience honed him for all possible challenges and prestigious clients rise like success. He's now come full circle in his career by also shooting out in the field.
Belgian reporter and freelance photographer Sophie Dauwe is a true nomad at heart, galavanting her way around the globe as a travel writer since 1993.
Her love and fascination for Asia, and China in particular, have fueled many of her notable pieces of work. Her understanding of the region has given her an eye for nuances that far belies what meets the lens.
In 2002, destiny brought the two together for a love story and a partnership in which they travel worldwide and file on-location text-photo reports as team "Pepite Photography". Both long time contributors to major Belgian and French periodical press, Dauwe and Serol launched their own online travel magazine, ''Les Pépites du Voyage” in March 2012.
This numeric media has some of the essential "Nuggets" from their cherished journeys, shot via the lenses of their heart.
Photo credits: Sophie Dauwe.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.