Travel paradise tropical Thailand
While not exactly Gandhi, a special spa in tropical Thailand is offering to purge your toxic ills. Although the New Year has only just begun, I am sure many "dietary" resolutions have already been forgotten. I have always been very fond of my food, but after years of drinking, smoking and exercise that can only be described as sporadic, my body deserves a break. And so what better way to do it than to sign up for a fast? I was recommended the health spa, The Sanctuary, on Koh Phangan, Thailand, by two friends who had taken different programmes there. If I was going to stop eating for a week, at least I could do it in a beautiful location. So, in a brave move, I decided to go for the seven day fast and, in order to get the full benefit, I booked a package with fast, yoga classes and spa treatments plus accommodation and steam room use. Accommodation at the spa includes a range of options with the mid-range choice being a Thai- room on st ... ...
Photo credits: Xuying1975.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road