Travel paradise tropical Thailand
While not exactly Gandhi, a special spa in tropical Thailand is offering to purge your toxic ills. Although the New Year has only just begun, I am sure many "dietary" resolutions have already been forgotten. I have always been very fond of my food, but after years of drinking, smoking and exercise that can only be described as sporadic, my body deserves a break. And so what better way to do it than to sign up for a fast? I was recommended the health spa, The Sanctuary, on Koh Phangan, Thailand, by two friends who had taken different programmes there. If I was going to stop eating for a week, at least I could do it in a beautiful location. So, in a brave move, I decided to go for the seven day fast and, in order to get the full benefit, I booked a package with fast, yoga classes and spa treatments plus accommodation and steam room use. Accommodation at the spa includes a range of options with the mid-range choice being a Thai- room on st ... ...
Photo credits: Xuying1975.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite