A fleeting humingbird, a child learning to read for the first time, or noticing the ornate architecture of an old building. If we stop to notice these things and can capture that milli-second of time, more people would be aware of their environment and existence.
I believe we are somehow connected and really good images can re-connect us and help us live better lives. I had a wonderful opportunity to visit a gallery of Lisa Kristine's the other day.
She had images from around the world that were truly spectacular.
Images that one was able to connect to on a personal level and no matter what culture, trandscend them all. I would recommend checking out some of those at her website, www.lisakristine.com.
These are the types of images I would strive to create. I am working on the technical angle of photography, but my passion is definitely there. Believe in yourself and carry on!
Photo credits: Anthonyata.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Calm Your Fears
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer