A fleeting humingbird, a child learning to read for the first time, or noticing the ornate architecture of an old building. If we stop to notice these things and can capture that milli-second of time, more people would be aware of their environment and existence.
I believe we are somehow connected and really good images can re-connect us and help us live better lives. I had a wonderful opportunity to visit a gallery of Lisa Kristine's the other day.
She had images from around the world that were truly spectacular.
Images that one was able to connect to on a personal level and no matter what culture, trandscend them all. I would recommend checking out some of those at her website, www.lisakristine.com.
These are the types of images I would strive to create. I am working on the technical angle of photography, but my passion is definitely there. Believe in yourself and carry on!
Photo credits: Anthonyata.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)