A fleeting humingbird, a child learning to read for the first time, or noticing the ornate architecture of an old building. If we stop to notice these things and can capture that milli-second of time, more people would be aware of their environment and existence.
I believe we are somehow connected and really good images can re-connect us and help us live better lives. I had a wonderful opportunity to visit a gallery of Lisa Kristine's the other day.
She had images from around the world that were truly spectacular.
Images that one was able to connect to on a personal level and no matter what culture, trandscend them all. I would recommend checking out some of those at her website, www.lisakristine.com.
These are the types of images I would strive to create. I am working on the technical angle of photography, but my passion is definitely there. Believe in yourself and carry on!
Photo credits: Anthonyata.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one