I was wondering what is the peak in sales over the year for travel photography?
I was expecting that before the start of summer season I would have more sales with my travel images, but nothing is really changing the result...
What is your view on the sales of this topic?
And what locations are making good sales? Any suggestions for traveling this summer?
My suggestion is Sahara in Tunisia, the smoothest sand in the world...
and you can also find in my portfolio some special locations from Greece ..
Photo credits: Atahack.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs