Hi, today I just wanted to share with you my favourite type of photography which is undoubtably travel photography. Whether it is because I am there on a day trip or a long distance holiday there always seems to be something new and exciting to discover. This can however pose a dilemma because the lighting in the french countryside and woodlands is completely different to the harsh sun of the Moroccan desert.
You build up a unique and quite personal view of the place you have visited, often coming home with photos of the most weird and wonderful things that suddenly caught your fancy.
For me it is a medium that also helps me to remember what that place was like and what I was feeling at the time. In my portfolio on dreamsime I have photos from
Hopefully I'll gert the chance to go somewhere different again very soon.
Thanks for reading this everyone, have a great day :)
Photo credits: , Victoria Simmonds.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster