Travel to Milan? Yes Ma’am! (part 1)
When I was a kid many people around me considered me a dreamer, an open eyes dreamer to be exact. Which is not a bad thing, since many of the important discoveries started by dreaming first. :)
So, I will tell you a short story. It will be longer I hope in the part 2, for I hope I will have many things to tell you.
One day in December last year, I received an e-mail from one of the Managers of Electrolux Romania. She was letting me know that a contest was about to be launch by this company, and food bloggers are allowed to participate with very sophisticated and as original as can be recipes.
What a great opportunity to meet some chefs in person and to taste some culinary masterpieces! I was more than thrilled! As the term to publish the recipes was the 10th of January 2012, I started to think about and write down all crazy ideas of dishes I could. In the end, there were 10. I prepared a dessert. A chocolate and exotic fruits dessert, as I call it in my site post.
I made it with an open heart, helped by my precious man, post it on my site and waited... for two weeks of public voting and jury analyzing. And the day when I was feeling the worst, trying to wake up after a surgery, I found out that I am the forth in the group of five winners. I cried like a big kid and called my mom and my best friend and send a message to my boyfriend.
I’m going to Milan baby! So keep dreaming folks, but help your dreams come true, for there is not wining the lottery without playing :)
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite