Travel Western Europe By train
Went to a book store yesterday searching for some travel guide about western Europe. Of course lonely planet is my first choice. When i looked through the book shelf, several other books drew my attention. "Travel by train in western Europe". The books listed several route which can cover 2-7 countries in Europe, travelling by train.
I like travel. When i was in China, travel by train is quite common. however, it is a bit crowd...
heard that train in Europe is not that crowd. checked the price yesterday via eurail, the price is quite high... dunno whether it is good for a budget travel. searched a bit in DT and found several pics taken about the landscape and travel in europe. of course, lots of pics about the train in europe, various kinds.
I may plan a trip by train covering several main cities in germany, austria, france, and maybe switzerland also.
train in italy
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media