Traveling with the Canon 50mm 1.8|| (no zoom)
As soon we were in Tanzania my friend was shooting all kind of images using the zoom-function of his camera intensively. Me was looking and looking for oppurtunities to make a nice photo and most of the time I had such a big need for a proper zoom lens. So I felt stupid that I had left my expensive zoom lenses at home. Also the idea that I missed soo much photo-moments bothered me a bit. However one day I decided to take the situation as it was and said to myself... GET OVER IT! At that time I tried to use my 50mm lens more often.
In the beginning it was quite difficult. Especially since I was forced to place myself in the right position to take the photographs. But when time passes during the holiday I was more and more thinking through the 50mm lens before and when taking photos. When the holiday was over and I looked at my pictures on the computer at home, I was quite surprised. I didn't had so much bad photos after all. Offcourse I missed a lot of oppurtunities to make high quality landscape images but I was content with the results.
Below (and the sunset above) I shared some of my photos which I took during my trip in Tanzania. All the photos were shot with the 50mm 1,8|| lens (no zoom).
Photo credits: Fairoesh N..
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster