Traveling North America in an RV for a year!
Well I have the chance of a lifetime and I am traveling North America and photographing everything I can. I have I guess semi retired at age 24 and will be heading back into real life afterwards..lol. I have an Rv and some maps and no schedule. It is fantastic! So far I have been all throughout Canada from the Pacific to Manitoba, Alaska, washington, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Illinois! I am having an amazing time, though internet and uploading pictures is hard on the road. I will be traveling non stop for another year or so. I love it o far and can't wait to be able to upload pictures to share! I am headed into Chicago tomorrow, does anyone have any suggestions of what to see? I definitely will go to the Art Museum, Photography, Contemporary art, Science and Natural History Museums.. any other suggestions? Thanks!!
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles