Traveling North America in an RV for a year!
Well I have the chance of a lifetime and I am traveling North America and photographing everything I can. I have I guess semi retired at age 24 and will be heading back into real life afterwards..lol. I have an Rv and some maps and no schedule. It is fantastic! So far I have been all throughout Canada from the Pacific to Manitoba, Alaska, washington, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Illinois! I am having an amazing time, though internet and uploading pictures is hard on the road. I will be traveling non stop for another year or so. I love it o far and can't wait to be able to upload pictures to share! I am headed into Chicago tomorrow, does anyone have any suggestions of what to see? I definitely will go to the Art Museum, Photography, Contemporary art, Science and Natural History Museums.. any other suggestions? Thanks!!
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France