Traveling with your own backgrounds
This image was taken in my backyard. While normally the background would have been green and brown. I have a black cloth that I keep with my camera gear to set the image in the foreground and cause it to pop off of the background.
In this case the black really made the subject pop. If it was taken off of the natural greens and browns it would have been a mediocre image.
You can go to Walmart and purchase some fabric (i.e. black, white or a color of your choosing) that can yield dramatically different results when it comes to your subjects in your photos. Select a fabric that is less likely to wrinkle and use a shallow depth of field to blur the background to avoid seeing any wrinkles.
Photo credits: Tempestz.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For