Travelling light with your DSLR
Well, there are things to consider - how much weight you are prepared to carry and what compromises you are ready to take.
My personal choice for ultra light traveling is taking a wide to telephoto lens (for universality) and a small fixed focal for bokeh and its light. So, in two lenses you have almost all you need.
My set : Tamron 18-250 and 50mm f1.7 (which, by the way, is so small I can carry it in my pocket literally).
Of course I wish I could have more lenses with me at times, but when you need to go light - that's what I recommend.
Photo credits: Elnur.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget