Travelling light with your DSLR
Well, there are things to consider - how much weight you are prepared to carry and what compromises you are ready to take.
My personal choice for ultra light traveling is taking a wide to telephoto lens (for universality) and a small fixed focal for bokeh and its light. So, in two lenses you have almost all you need.
My set : Tamron 18-250 and 50mm f1.7 (which, by the way, is so small I can carry it in my pocket literally).
Of course I wish I could have more lenses with me at times, but when you need to go light - that's what I recommend.
Photo credits: Elnur.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays