Travelling light with your DSLR
Well, there are things to consider - how much weight you are prepared to carry and what compromises you are ready to take.
My personal choice for ultra light traveling is taking a wide to telephoto lens (for universality) and a small fixed focal for bokeh and its light. So, in two lenses you have almost all you need.
My set : Tamron 18-250 and 50mm f1.7 (which, by the way, is so small I can carry it in my pocket literally).
Of course I wish I could have more lenses with me at times, but when you need to go light - that's what I recommend.
Photo credits: Elnur.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!