Travels to Kauai
I love to travel and recently I had the opportunity to visit Kauai in Hawaii. I read as much as I could about what to see there.
Kauai is one of the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean. One of the places that is mentioned as a good destination is Waimea Canyon. It is said that it is the "Grand Canyon" of Hawaii because of the deep canyons and the walls have many colors.
Whenever I travel I like to photograph the flowers and plants. In Hawaii, they are very tropical and exotic.
Because the island is along the coastline there are many views of the coast and it is always a beautiful scene.
Hope you enjoy my story and feel free to comment!
Photo credits: Phyllis D. Peterson.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime