Trends in sales
After reading an interesting posting by Iofoto (aka Ron Chapple)
It was an interesting discover especially to analyze the year trend broken down by month. I found out that mine was almost exactly as his, with January starting slowly (is a a month that for most people usually starts after the 7th) February and March with first signs of picking up the rythm and April-May being both very good months.
June July and August are usually mostly flat and from September sales start again to rise, hitting a top between October and November. December is the month with less sales in all the year.
This yearly trends I have checked here at Dreamstime for my portfolio (thanks to the very good graph that is already there in your management section) and it is constantly repeating.
Is a kind of analysys that Pro (as Iostock) do constantly to improve their work and their success.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles