Trip in Barcelona
I'm back writing a blog after a while to share some pictures and informations from my last trip in Barcelona.
First of all,for the ones who have never been there,it's an amazing city with lots of opportunities: from beach to walks...from clubs,restaurants,bars to museums,teathers,parks and lots more;you can really find all of what you're looking for.
This was my third time there,so I already knew where to go,what to visit,when to go take the pics and it was way easier with a "plan".
One of the symbols of Barcelona is surely the Sagrada Familia,started by Antoni Gaudì and still under contruction.
Other landmarks are surely the house Millà (la Pedrera),the house Battlò,both built by Gaudì and even the park where he lived for a long time,in the North of Barcelona and called Park Guell
If you're not someone who looks for too much fun during the night and you're not interested in the disco or clubs,then you can surely take a walk to the Montjuic to see the panorama of the city at sunset and then go admire the beautiful show of the fountains right in front of the Plaza Catalunya
If you didn't know where to go on your next trip,this is surely a city worth a visit...
Photo credits: Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America