A Trip to Copenhagen part 1
Hey, I would like to share with you a trip around Copenhagen in Danemark.
It was in December, so it was cold, cold and cold but very nice :)
Like this you get a touristic visit and an advertising if you didn't go, and a some memories if you did go!!!
Feel free to give me some Feedback about my work...
As first you can't go to Copenhagen without seeing the old Nyhaven at day and night, always looks very special!
Then you go for a little walk around the old marin's houses.
A very special nordic atmosphere that i hope you will see in all of these pictures.
The old Bourse
To be continued....
Photo credits: Sylvaindeutsch.
- ‘I know a bank where on the wild thyme blows…..'
- Stock Photography: Best Sellers - Which?
- Trapping "Junior" the Opossum
- Viewing Rural America Through Rose-Colored Glasses
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: No editorial value
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Not RF stock/Not quite what we are looking for/Lack concept
- Story of a photo (II): Klopp has finally done it
- A Refuge for the Soaring Swallow-tailed Kite