A trip to Copenhagen part 2
Let's continue the Part 1:)
The Tivoli Garden which is the magical in Christmas time :)
Of course you can't go to Copenhagen without see to little Mermaid, symbol of the city
and to finish, i wanted to show you these 2 pictures to show the concept of the all city :) ancient mixed with the modern architecture (where the danish are pionnier)....
The City Hall
and the State Opera renewed not so long ago, changed the colors for the end of the year.
I hope you enjoyed it, and maybe you got idea to go there to see it in live :) not even a photo can replace the live view.
Photo credits: Sylvaindeutsch.
- Ten Things You Can Do Do To Make Landscape Photos Your Passion
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!
- Time of silence
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Copyright
- Snake Show Front Row Seat!
- 4 Reasons Photographers Should Look Into Custom Frames
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons - Technical issues
- Story of a photo (I): Alisson tried his best