Trip to Kenya
Two months ago, I was lucky and went on a trip to Kenya. I took a lot of pictures during a safaritrip, but only a few came out well.
Too much motion in the car, too little time for settings and tryouts ... problems all beginners have to face I guess.
If any of you have advice about picture-making during safari's , it's always more than welcome.
Comments are ofcourse also more than welcome, as it will improve the technique of all those who read this blog !
Photo credits: Fiifre.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings