Trip to Nam Sang Wai (China. Hong Kong)
Crisscrossed by the Kam Tin River and Shan Pui River, Nam Sang Wai‘s rustic scenery attracts bird-watchers, cyclists and picnickers, as well as photographers and even film crews. You can explore the area along a network of paths. This landscape of (mostly abandoned) farms and glistening fish ponds surrounded by waving tall reeds and simple wooden huts will make you feel a world away from urban Hong Kong.
In Nam Sang Wai. there have a farm.You can see a African Spur Tortoise at there
also there have a Grass garden. i was take a dog photo at there
Photo credits: Samuel Lam.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.