Trip to Park
I love a day at the park. It was sunny and beautiful. I love just sitting and taking pictures of random things going by.
Here we have a mother passing by with her child in a stroller...
Then, a couple of backpackers went by...
I took many more pictures, but I'm still converting to an illustration.
Plus, I just took over 500 photos at Venice Beach this past weekend, so I'm looking forward to the gems that will materialize from that amazing adventure.
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo