Trip to Park
I love a day at the park. It was sunny and beautiful. I love just sitting and taking pictures of random things going by.
Here we have a mother passing by with her child in a stroller...
Then, a couple of backpackers went by...
I took many more pictures, but I'm still converting to an illustration.
Plus, I just took over 500 photos at Venice Beach this past weekend, so I'm looking forward to the gems that will materialize from that amazing adventure.
Photo credits: John Takai.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror