Trip to Park
I love a day at the park. It was sunny and beautiful. I love just sitting and taking pictures of random things going by.
Here we have a mother passing by with her child in a stroller...
Then, a couple of backpackers went by...
I took many more pictures, but I'm still converting to an illustration.
Plus, I just took over 500 photos at Venice Beach this past weekend, so I'm looking forward to the gems that will materialize from that amazing adventure.
Photo credits: John Takai.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon