Trip to Transfagarasan
Few days ago i decided to visit a beautiful place in Romania. It is called Transfagarasan and it is almost unique in Europe. The final point of the trip was the Balea Lake, located in Fagarasi Mountains at about 2050 m altitude.
Before entering the Transfagarasan road, you can visit a beautiful monastery in Arges, which is full of legends. One of them is the legend of Ana, who was builded inside a wall of that monastery because her husband Manole, couldn't build the monastery without her help.
You should see it in real! I'm not so good in telling stories and legends! :)
Photo credits: Claudiu Comanoiu.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings