Trip to Transfagarasan
Few days ago i decided to visit a beautiful place in Romania. It is called Transfagarasan and it is almost unique in Europe. The final point of the trip was the Balea Lake, located in Fagarasi Mountains at about 2050 m altitude.
Before entering the Transfagarasan road, you can visit a beautiful monastery in Arges, which is full of legends. One of them is the legend of Ana, who was builded inside a wall of that monastery because her husband Manole, couldn't build the monastery without her help.
You should see it in real! I'm not so good in telling stories and legends! :)
Photo credits: Claudiu Comanoiu.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?