Trip to Transfagarasan
Few days ago i decided to visit a beautiful place in Romania. It is called Transfagarasan and it is almost unique in Europe. The final point of the trip was the Balea Lake, located in Fagarasi Mountains at about 2050 m altitude.
Before entering the Transfagarasan road, you can visit a beautiful monastery in Arges, which is full of legends. One of them is the legend of Ana, who was builded inside a wall of that monastery because her husband Manole, couldn't build the monastery without her help.
You should see it in real! I'm not so good in telling stories and legends! :)
Photo credits: Claudiu Comanoiu.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)