Trip to Transfagarasan
Few days ago i decided to visit a beautiful place in Romania. It is called Transfagarasan and it is almost unique in Europe. The final point of the trip was the Balea Lake, located in Fagarasi Mountains at about 2050 m altitude.
Before entering the Transfagarasan road, you can visit a beautiful monastery in Arges, which is full of legends. One of them is the legend of Ana, who was builded inside a wall of that monastery because her husband Manole, couldn't build the monastery without her help.
You should see it in real! I'm not so good in telling stories and legends! :)
Photo credits: Claudiu Comanoiu.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.