a trip during the tomb-sweeping day
We took the advantage to have a three-day trip to laiyuan to pay our respect to the martyrs during april 4-6. Laiyuan was an important battlefield during the second sino-japanese war. shafei, war photographer at that time, took a lot of photos about the battles happen on laiyuan section of the great wall( photo1, photo2 ) . Up to now, the watchtowers and walls there are still well-preserved.
We trekked along the great wall for two days, and camped for one night. peach blossoms are in full blooming, while the color of the mountain is still gray. At the end of our trip, we found the original site of the photography " Shweik'ou in November" by Dr. Geil.
Photo credits: Carmentianya.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!