a trip during the tomb-sweeping day
We took the advantage to have a three-day trip to laiyuan to pay our respect to the martyrs during april 4-6. Laiyuan was an important battlefield during the second sino-japanese war. shafei, war photographer at that time, took a lot of photos about the battles happen on laiyuan section of the great wall( photo1, photo2 ) . Up to now, the watchtowers and walls there are still well-preserved.
We trekked along the great wall for two days, and camped for one night. peach blossoms are in full blooming, while the color of the mountain is still gray. At the end of our trip, we found the original site of the photography " Shweik'ou in November" by Dr. Geil.
Photo credits: Carmentianya.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images