a trip during the tomb-sweeping day
We took the advantage to have a three-day trip to laiyuan to pay our respect to the martyrs during april 4-6. Laiyuan was an important battlefield during the second sino-japanese war. shafei, war photographer at that time, took a lot of photos about the battles happen on laiyuan section of the great wall( photo1, photo2 ) . Up to now, the watchtowers and walls there are still well-preserved.
We trekked along the great wall for two days, and camped for one night. peach blossoms are in full blooming, while the color of the mountain is still gray. At the end of our trip, we found the original site of the photography " Shweik'ou in November" by Dr. Geil.
Photo credits: Carmentianya.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People