a trip during the tomb-sweeping day
We took the advantage to have a three-day trip to laiyuan to pay our respect to the martyrs during april 4-6. Laiyuan was an important battlefield during the second sino-japanese war. shafei, war photographer at that time, took a lot of photos about the battles happen on laiyuan section of the great wall( photo1, photo2 ) . Up to now, the watchtowers and walls there are still well-preserved.
We trekked along the great wall for two days, and camped for one night. peach blossoms are in full blooming, while the color of the mountain is still gray. At the end of our trip, we found the original site of the photography " Shweik'ou in November" by Dr. Geil.
Photo credits: Carmentianya.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters