How important is a Tripod to a photographer ? This could be a question that would be in a mind until you have one.
But Wait ...
What if your tripod is compact and could be fit in a small place.
In that case this is really a very useful tool for any photographer to take along with. Usually while shooting for images with zoom a slightest shake might ruin the shot, this is when a tripod could come to your rescue.
Usually unless it is an indoor shoot one doesn't carry a tripod but what if your tripod is so compact that it could be just a foot long when folded. that would be a boon to the photographer. I recently bought one [Targus make] that would become a 5 foot long tripod when expanded but would be just a foot long when in bag. with a detachable lock it can be detached in a sec in case you want it to be disengaged from the tripod. This tripod could be set in different heights. It also has a water bubble mark to make sure that you are exactly in plane.
Although I have not used it still I am very excited about it. I would also like to here from those professional photographers out there on what suggestions they would give in this regard to those new comers in this area about the usage of Tripods. Comments are welcome.
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo