Try to be a buyer for a while
I have written "angel" in search area and then I have tried several
searching possibilities - relevancy (descending), upload date etc. Here is my honest opinion about my experience.
Recently a contributor in forum has mentioned he had to "overcome"many sexy Santa Clause women after writing words "Christmas". There are also many sexy women with wings. On one side, the keyword "angel" is right here, but people searching for angels will hardly downloaded sexy models. Indeed, many of images are 0 downloaded.
The clients can
Then I come to wrong keywords that can make clients "murmuring". For example, many potraits of children contain the keyword "angel", I can understand it, lovely children are angelic, but clients must see many images that aren
I have put several keywords in search area, especially of topics that I am interested in. I
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!