Try to be a buyer for a while
I have written "angel" in search area and then I have tried several
searching possibilities - relevancy (descending), upload date etc. Here is my honest opinion about my experience.
Recently a contributor in forum has mentioned he had to "overcome"many sexy Santa Clause women after writing words "Christmas". There are also many sexy women with wings. On one side, the keyword "angel" is right here, but people searching for angels will hardly downloaded sexy models. Indeed, many of images are 0 downloaded.
The clients can
Then I come to wrong keywords that can make clients "murmuring". For example, many potraits of children contain the keyword "angel", I can understand it, lovely children are angelic, but clients must see many images that aren
I have put several keywords in search area, especially of topics that I am interested in. I
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know