Try to shoot the halobios
This time I go to the aquarium to take some picutures of halobios. Before I go to the aquarium, I always very interested in how others take the wonderful picutures of halobios.
When I try to take the pictures of halobios, I find that the image is very wonderful. But the biggest challenge for me is the low lightness. In the very poor lightness condition, the fish is swimming very fast. So I can not shoot all the wonderful image. So the only way is to use a higher ISO value. But I still can't shoot the fast-moving fish. It's a pity.
The halobios are so colorful. The two picutures I toke are very colorful. I think to emphasize the color is a very useful way to shoot them. Waiting them swimming towards your camera is also a very interesting thing. A lot of time, a fish is like a archness child.
If there are more chances of taking photo of halobios, I think I can take much more wonderful pictures.
Photo credits: , Wenyan Wu.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!