Try to shoot the halobios
This time I go to the aquarium to take some picutures of halobios. Before I go to the aquarium, I always very interested in how others take the wonderful picutures of halobios.
When I try to take the pictures of halobios, I find that the image is very wonderful. But the biggest challenge for me is the low lightness. In the very poor lightness condition, the fish is swimming very fast. So I can not shoot all the wonderful image. So the only way is to use a higher ISO value. But I still can't shoot the fast-moving fish. It's a pity.
The halobios are so colorful. The two picutures I toke are very colorful. I think to emphasize the color is a very useful way to shoot them. Waiting them swimming towards your camera is also a very interesting thing. A lot of time, a fish is like a archness child.
If there are more chances of taking photo of halobios, I think I can take much more wonderful pictures.
Photo credits: , Wenyan Wu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget