Trying my best to offer great images
I made a switch from other stock agency where I worked for last one year with the hope that I would become successful there. But after working very hard and in right directions, I changed my mind and came to DT. With DT, I submitted the first pic for offering free. The pic was rejected. I know from my experience how difficult it is to break.
I have submitted 19 images in this week. DT gives me a chance to submit 140 images per week. I am not full time photographer. I work part time and evenings.
I am hopeful of having my images on DT. My subjects are good, rare and in demand. Very few images on DT in those categories must be able give me fair level playing field.
Let's see how it goes.
I liked this image here:
Photo credits: Fastof.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For