Trying something new
After recent success in adding some new types of images to my portfolio -- signing up two golf models, I attempted to take some of these images and isolate the golfers onto a white background thus furthering the diversification of my portfolio with existing images.
The first submissions were rejected, however on the second try, two of the images were accepted and a third is waiting approval -- keeping my fingers crossed as the third image, a dog, which was very challenging in isolating the fine fur from the background.
First on my list of wants, after I reach my first payout -- getting a little closer every day -- is a graphics tablet. The time and effort to isolate these images with a mouse was excruciating!
Huge thanks to those that so willingly share their knowledge and expertise on this topic.
Your suggestions or comments are greatly welcome!
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles