Trying something new
After recent success in adding some new types of images to my portfolio -- signing up two golf models, I attempted to take some of these images and isolate the golfers onto a white background thus furthering the diversification of my portfolio with existing images.
The first submissions were rejected, however on the second try, two of the images were accepted and a third is waiting approval -- keeping my fingers crossed as the third image, a dog, which was very challenging in isolating the fine fur from the background.
First on my list of wants, after I reach my first payout -- getting a little closer every day -- is a graphics tablet. The time and effort to isolate these images with a mouse was excruciating!
Huge thanks to those that so willingly share their knowledge and expertise on this topic.
Your suggestions or comments are greatly welcome!
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava