Trying something new
After recent success in adding some new types of images to my portfolio -- signing up two golf models, I attempted to take some of these images and isolate the golfers onto a white background thus furthering the diversification of my portfolio with existing images.
The first submissions were rejected, however on the second try, two of the images were accepted and a third is waiting approval -- keeping my fingers crossed as the third image, a dog, which was very challenging in isolating the fine fur from the background.
First on my list of wants, after I reach my first payout -- getting a little closer every day -- is a graphics tablet. The time and effort to isolate these images with a mouse was excruciating!
Huge thanks to those that so willingly share their knowledge and expertise on this topic.
Your suggestions or comments are greatly welcome!
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience