Trying something new
While most of my uploads here on Dreamstime have been people or product shots,I recently decided to try something quite out of my comfort zone. While there are a number of tributes to 9-11 on this site, I decided to see if I could take something very simple and make a concept shot to remember this terrible time in our history. I found a box of staples in my desk drawer and the light bulb went on! I also thought that perhaps I could try something a little different with the few lights that I have. After a lot of experimenting and some frustration,I looked through the viewfinder and saw something I really liked. Now for the big test! I uploaded it that same day and was fortunate to have it accepted. Hopefully everyone here can derive a little inspiration from my success. It doesn't always take a lot of expensive equipment and props to get a shot that will add a new dimension to your portfolio
Photo credits: Paul Jantz.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past