Trying something new
While most of my uploads here on Dreamstime have been people or product shots,I recently decided to try something quite out of my comfort zone. While there are a number of tributes to 9-11 on this site, I decided to see if I could take something very simple and make a concept shot to remember this terrible time in our history. I found a box of staples in my desk drawer and the light bulb went on! I also thought that perhaps I could try something a little different with the few lights that I have. After a lot of experimenting and some frustration,I looked through the viewfinder and saw something I really liked. Now for the big test! I uploaded it that same day and was fortunate to have it accepted. Hopefully everyone here can derive a little inspiration from my success. It doesn't always take a lot of expensive equipment and props to get a shot that will add a new dimension to your portfolio
Photo credits: Paul Jantz.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava