Trying to increase sales by adding models
I have been looking very closely at not only my portfolio but of others that do well on Dreamstime and decided I need more people shots.
After all the whole idea is to hopefully increase sales so I think I need to try new things to get there.
I have added sports like bow hunting.
I have fun and laughter with people swimming,
I even have a little soldier boy,
And a real jet pilot
So only time will tell if this helps out the sales and portfolio but it is good experience and fun shooting people.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it