Trying to increase sales by adding models
I have been looking very closely at not only my portfolio but of others that do well on Dreamstime and decided I need more people shots.
After all the whole idea is to hopefully increase sales so I think I need to try new things to get there.
I have added sports like bow hunting.
I have fun and laughter with people swimming,
I even have a little soldier boy,
And a real jet pilot
So only time will tell if this helps out the sales and portfolio but it is good experience and fun shooting people.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop