Trying to increase sales by adding models
I have been looking very closely at not only my portfolio but of others that do well on Dreamstime and decided I need more people shots.
After all the whole idea is to hopefully increase sales so I think I need to try new things to get there.
I have added sports like bow hunting.
I have fun and laughter with people swimming,
I even have a little soldier boy,
And a real jet pilot
So only time will tell if this helps out the sales and portfolio but it is good experience and fun shooting people.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit