Trying to increase sales by adding models
I have been looking very closely at not only my portfolio but of others that do well on Dreamstime and decided I need more people shots.
After all the whole idea is to hopefully increase sales so I think I need to try new things to get there.
I have added sports like bow hunting.
I have fun and laughter with people swimming,
I even have a little soldier boy,
And a real jet pilot
So only time will tell if this helps out the sales and portfolio but it is good experience and fun shooting people.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?